Country music star Carrie Underwood wore $31 million in Johnathon Arndt diamonds on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles Sunday.
Underwood wore a necklace that featured 381 carats of oval, pear, marquise and round brilliant white diamonds from the 2013 Johnathon Arndt Collection, the Beverly Hills, Calif., jeweler said in a news release.
The loaner bauble must have been good luck: Underwood won the Grammy for Best Country Song for her hit "Blown Away."
Most Popular Stories
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum