CRYSTAL RIVER, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- B-Scada, Inc. (OTCQB: MOBS), a global provider of SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) technology for manufacturing and heavy industry, has signed a long term agreement to provide portions of its proprietary technology to a Fortune 500 company. In order to protect its strategic position, the company prefers to remain anonymous. The multi-year agreement provides for payment to B-Scada of more than $2 million in licensing and support fees for use of B-Scada technology.
B-Scada designs and develops its own SCADA (Supervisor Control and Data Acquisition System) software applications capable of connecting to real time industrial data and displaying information in real time to operators, maintenance personnel and supervisors. B-Scada has attracted a number of resellers and system integrators that are now promoting our solutions in commercial settings. Our SCADA system 'Status' is now being used to monitor one of the largest subway systems in the world. It is monitoring HVAC performance in pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, railway traffic, and used in numerous vertical markets worldwide including electricity generation, waste water and EPA monitoring.
B-Scada, Inc. is trading under the symbol MOBS.
1255 N. Vantage Point Dr.
Crystal River, FL 34429
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes