CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- Benefitdecisions, Inc., a Chicago headquartered employee benefits and HR outsourcing services company, announces the hiring of Greg Stobbe as the new Chief Human Resources Officer. In his new role, Greg will lead the firm's HR Consulting and Compliance Practice.
"We are excited to have Greg Stobbe join the team," said Benefitdecisions CEO, Mark Matuscak. "Greg brings years of experience working in insurance and HR services. His legal background complements his deep understanding of HR practices and policies." Prior to joining Benefitdecisions, Greg was the Vice President of Human Resources and Administration for First Commonwealth, Inc., a publicly traded, Chicago based health benefits organization. In that role, Greg was responsible for building and leading all of the HR initiatives at First Commonwealth. He also served as in-house counsel for all employee relations and risk management issues. Greg also held the position of Assistant Vice President with Guardian Life Insurance.
Greg received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Northeastern Illinois University and his Juris Doctor degree from DePaul University College of Law.
About Benefitdecisions, Inc.
Benefitdecisions provides global solutions for employee benefits and human resources services. In 2001, Mark Matuscak, CEO, founded Benefitdecisions, focused on the business principal that engaged and valued employees drive success within businesses. To meet that focus, Benefitdecisions has four primary business units: insurance brokerage and consulting, benefit administration, wellness and HR consulting and outsourcing. With entrepreneurial spirit, Benefitdecisions is committed to meeting the needs of its clients. Visit us at www.benefitdecisions.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying