TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- The winter season may be in full force right now, but at Sunwing, summer is already in the air. Just in time for Family Day, the operator is announcing its summer flying schedule across Canada. With early bird pricing featuring savings of $200 per person on round-trip fares, if booked by March 15, 2013, families can begin planning their reunions in advance.
Sunwing will offer flights from Vancouver to Toronto, commencing June 19 until September 24, 2013, with departures on Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays. Toronto departures will be offered on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from June 20 to September 9, 2013.
Flights between Toronto and Newfoundland will commence on June 19 and operate until September 6, 2013 according to the following schedule: flights between Toronto and Stephenville will operate on Wednesdays, flights from Toronto to Gander will be offered on Fridays, while flights between Toronto and St. John's are slotted for Tuesdays.
All Sunwing flights include "Sunwing Airlines' High Frills Service", which features hot towel service, a hot meal or hot snack depending on flight time, wine with hot meals, soft drinks, and complimentary in-flight entertainment, including first run movies. For just $40 more per flight segment, travellers can upgrade to Sunwing's Elite Plus service, which features advance seat selection, separate check-in at a majority of airports, advance boarding, 30 kg baggage allowance, and extra legroom seats.
Please refer to www.sunwing.ca for a breakdown of the taxes and fees and a schedule of optional service items for these flights. To book, visit your travel agent.
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Sunwing Travel Group
VP Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply