TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/11/13 -- White Pine Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: WPR) ("White Pine") announces today that it has allowed its options on the Money and Tender properties (the "Yukon Properties"), located in the White Gold District, Yukon, to expire. White Pine remains in discussions with the optionors of the Yukon Properties to reschedule the options payments that were due on February 9, 2013 and may consider other alternatives concerning the Yukon Properties.
Meanwhile, White Pine will continue to pursue other value creation strategies focused on the acquisition of mineral exploration properties in Canada.
About White Pine Resources Inc.
White Pine is a Canadian based mineral exploration company primarily focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral deposits in Canada.
Forward Looking Statements - Certain information set forth in this news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve substantial known and unknown risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, certain of which are beyond the control of WPR, including, but not limited to the impact of general economic conditions, industry conditions, volatility of commodity prices, risks associated with the uncertainty of exploration results, currency fluctuations, dependence upon regulatory approvals, the availability of financing and exploration risk. Readers are cautioned that the assumptions used in the preparation of such information, although considered reasonable at the time of preparation, may prove to be imprecise and, as such, undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements.
Shares Outstanding: 33,966,533
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
White Pine Resources Inc.
President and CEO
(416) 628-5911 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women