TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/11/13 -- White Pine Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: WPR) ("White Pine") announces today that it has allowed its options on the Money and Tender properties (the "Yukon Properties"), located in the White Gold District, Yukon, to expire. White Pine remains in discussions with the optionors of the Yukon Properties to reschedule the options payments that were due on February 9, 2013 and may consider other alternatives concerning the Yukon Properties.
Meanwhile, White Pine will continue to pursue other value creation strategies focused on the acquisition of mineral exploration properties in Canada.
About White Pine Resources Inc.
White Pine is a Canadian based mineral exploration company primarily focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral deposits in Canada.
Forward Looking Statements - Certain information set forth in this news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve substantial known and unknown risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, certain of which are beyond the control of WPR, including, but not limited to the impact of general economic conditions, industry conditions, volatility of commodity prices, risks associated with the uncertainty of exploration results, currency fluctuations, dependence upon regulatory approvals, the availability of financing and exploration risk. Readers are cautioned that the assumptions used in the preparation of such information, although considered reasonable at the time of preparation, may prove to be imprecise and, as such, undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements.
Shares Outstanding: 33,966,533
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
White Pine Resources Inc.
President and CEO
(416) 628-5911 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?