MEMPHIS, Tenn., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The U R Curly brand is happy to announce the addition of their product line, U R Curly(R), to the personal care aisle at America's largest grocery store chain - Kroger. Now, consumers with natural hair styles can shop to nourish their tresses with U R Curly's Soya Shampoo, Quinoa Conditioner, Loose and Tight Curl Enhancers while they shop to nourish their families!
This gain is a huge step forward for U R Curly(R), presently available nationwide at Walmart and beauty supply stores, the addition of Kroger as a major distributor makes it even easier for consumers to get their hands on the much-loved U R Curly(R) products.
Since the announcement, many curly haired loyalists have visited the brands' social networks to leave messages remarking of how thrilled they are to see U R Curly(R) growing in this way and U R Curly representatives have responded by saying that they are, "thrilled be expanding and offering more availability to our textured consumers. We believe that our partnership with Kroger will prove successful for all."
U R Curly(R) is made with ingredients that produce results they feel exceed the expectations of the textured hair community. Free of alcohol, parabens, sulfates and dyes, key to the product line is Abyssinian Oil which delivers a luster and luminosity that proves to perfect the curly mane.
To discover more about the line, visit them on the web at URCurly.com.
To view this video on YouTube, please visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYTSj41CZ1E
Media Contact: Camille Wright, Prim Public Relations, 9012099749, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYTSj41CZ1E Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130211/CG56697PRN Photo Desk, email@example.comU R Curly
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.