TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/11/13 -- Editors Note: There are two photos associated with this press release.
Due to the sustained strong demand for flights departing from Toronto, Sunwing is pleased to announce it has added new flights to Cancun, Mexico and Varadero, Cuba.
Friday flights from Toronto to Cancun/Riviera Maya have been added on February 22 and March 1, 8, and 15, 2013. Flights are scheduled to depart at 8:45 pm.
Saturday flights to Varadero have been added on February 16 and 23, as well as March 2, 9, and 16, 2013. Flights from February 16 to March 2 will depart at 4:00 pm, while flights on March 9 and 16 will depart at 8:55 pm.
"The Riviera Maya and Cancun, along with Varadero are proving to be this winter's best selling destinations," said Andrew Dawson, President of Tour Operations. "So much so, that we are sold out on many dates over the next six weeks and have added these flights to satisfy the unprecedented levels of demand we are experiencing. We urge anyone not already booked to do so quickly, every indication is that these flights will also sell fast."
All Sunwing vacation packages include "Sunwing Airlines' Champagne Service", which features hot towel service, a choice of hot meals at lunch and dinner served with a choice of wine, and complimentary in-flight entertainment, including first run movies. For just $40 more per flight segment, travellers can upgrade to Sunwing's Elite Plus service, which features advance seat selection, separate check-in at a majority of airports, advance boarding, 30 kg baggage allowance, and extra legroom seats.
For more information, visit www.sunwing.ca. To book, visit your travel agent.
To view the photos associated with this press release, please visit the following links:
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Sunwing Travel Group
VP Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- New Iran Sanctions Should Be Put Off for Now, Banking Chief Urges