Jennifer Lopez favours an all-white decor in her dressing room,
while Britney Spears once demanded a framed photograph of Princess
Celebrity tour riders range from ridiculous to the downright weird, but it seems one singer is determined to knock Van Halen's legendary request for M&Ms - minus the brown ones - off the top of the charts.
Court papers from Lady Gaga's legal battle with her disgruntled former PA reveal that the singer dictated a 28-page list of demands during her Monster Ball tour, including a life-sized doll complete with fluffy pink hair.
The star also required her dressing room to be adorned with posters of David Bowie, Queen and Elton John.
Whatever happened to a working toilet and a tray of sarnies?
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings