Jennifer Lopez favours an all-white decor in her dressing room,
while Britney Spears once demanded a framed photograph of Princess
Celebrity tour riders range from ridiculous to the downright weird, but it seems one singer is determined to knock Van Halen's legendary request for M&Ms - minus the brown ones - off the top of the charts.
Court papers from Lady Gaga's legal battle with her disgruntled former PA reveal that the singer dictated a 28-page list of demands during her Monster Ball tour, including a life-sized doll complete with fluffy pink hair.
The star also required her dressing room to be adorned with posters of David Bowie, Queen and Elton John.
Whatever happened to a working toilet and a tray of sarnies?
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention