LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/11/13 -- Overhill Farms, Inc. (NYSE MKT: OFI) today announced that the Company anticipates announcing first quarter 2013 results on Wednesday, February 13, 2013.
Overhill Farms will host a conference call on Thursday, February 14, 2013, at 11:30 a.m. EDT (8:30 a.m. PDT). Shareholders and investment professionals can participate by dialing 877-407-9210. A webcast of accompanying slides will be at http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=170596.
About Overhill Farms
Overhill Farms, Inc. (www.OverhillFarms.com) is a value-added supplier of custom high quality prepared frozen foods for branded retail, private label foodservice and airline customers. Its product line includes entrées, plated meals, bulk-packed meal components, pastas, soups, sauces, poultry, meat and fish specialties, as well as organic and vegetarian offerings. The Company's capabilities give its customers a one-stop solution for new product development, precise replication of existing recipes, product manufacturing and packaging. Its customers include prominent nationally recognized names such as Panda Restaurant Group, Inc., Jenny Craig, Inc., Safeway Inc., Target Corporation, Pinnacle Foods Group LLC and American Airlines, Inc. We also sell frozen foods under the Boston Market brand, under exclusive license with Boston Market Corporation.
Chairman, President and CEO
Overhill Farms, Inc.
Auerbach & Co. Public Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness