DUBLIN, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 02/11/13 -- Editors Note: There is one image associated with this press release.
paddypowerpoker.com today announces the start of online qualification for its innovative new Irish Open side event, the Irish Open Mini Main Event.
The two-day EUR200 + EUR25 buy in Mini Main Event takes place on Easter Sunday, March 31, 2013 and features an appealing structure with 10,000 staring chips and 30 minute clock.
Players can now qualify for the Irish Open Mini Main Event every Tuesday from February 12 to March 28 in a EUR10 + EUR1 no-limit hold'em rebuy/add on satellite at 8 p.m. on paddypowerpoker.com.
One Irish Open Mini Main Event seat is guaranteed in the weekly satellite.
Paddy Power, spokesman for the company, said, "We've expanded the Irish Open side event schedule to 11 events and we think the Irish Open Mini Main Event is likely to be one of the most popular tournaments at the festival.
"With a great structure, affordable buy in, and taking place over two holidays it'll be the 'must play' tournament for all level of players and all sizes of pocket this year and with qualification now available from just EUR11 it could prove the best investment your ever likely to make in poker!"
The Irish Open 2013, taking place at the Burlington Hotel from March 29 to April 1, features an expanded line up of 11 side events to suit all pockets and tastes including pot-limit Omaha, turbo, scalps and six-handed tournaments.
Note to editors:
For further information please visit:
To view the image associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/irish01.jpg
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Jenny Cruess Callaghan
Acting Press Officer
Tel: 00 353 1 6563922
Mob: 00 353 87 7534989
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women