VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/11/13 -- Great Quest Metals Ltd (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: GQ) announces the appointment of Jed Richardson as interim President & CEO of the Company effective immediately. Mr. Richardson has served as a director of the Company since April 2010. Former President & CEO, Joel Jeangrand, is no longer an officer of the Company.
The Company announced the filing of a PEA on its Tilemsi Phosphate Project located in Mali in its recent News Release of February 6, 2013. The PEA can be viewed on its website or on SEDAR and the Company will be continuing development of the project and exploration drilling as conditions in Mali improve.
About Great Quest
Great Quest Metals Ltd. is a Canadian mineral exploration company with assets in Mali, West Africa. The Company is focused on developing the Tilemsi Phosphate Project, encompassing 1,206 km2 in northeastern Mali. The Company also holds several gold concessions in the productive Birimian gold belt, in southwestern Mali. Great Quest is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GQ, and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol GQM.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF GREAT QUEST METALS LTD.
"John A. Clarke"
Chairman and Director
The statements that are not historical facts and are forward-looking statements involving known and unknown risks and uncertainties could cause actual results to vary materially from the targeted results. We seek safe harbor.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Great Quest Metals Ltd.
Toll Free: 1 877-325-3838
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland