Digital Air Strike, the nation's leading automotive social media, online reputation and lead-response company, yesterday announced the availability of its new social media mobile app. The app is the first of its kind and was created specifically for automobile dealers looking to
better manage their social graph and online presence. The app is available to existing Digital Air Strike Social Logix customers using
iOS or Android or by contacting the company at 1-888-804-8052 to learn more.
Product features include:
Breaking News -- Real-time alerts keep dealers updated on social media and reviews site trends and changes.
Recent Activity -- Alerts and tracking for all recent social media activity is at a dealer's fingertips for quick reference to better understand their dealership's social graph and engage with consumers.
Reviews -- Dealers are alerted to all online reviews and can take action to respond to customers instantly, increasing customer satisfaction and engagement. The app monitors and proactively manages 20 review sites including the top five auto review sites: Cars.com, Edmunds, Google+ Local, Yelp, and Yahoo! Local.
Survey Stats -- Dealers have the ability to survey sales and customers daily and get instant feedback that they can use to improve operations and easily respond to customers by phone or email, right from the app.
Attendees at this year's NADA convention in Orlando, Florida can visit Digital Air Strike at booth 3265 to receive a live demo of the new product.
"Our new mobile app simplifies life for dealers who are looking to more effectively engage with their online, social community and manage their reputation," said Tom Mohr, chief executive officer at Digital Air Strike. "They get instant updates and insight into what is being said about their dealership and can react at a moment's notice to reinforce the positive or address the negative."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women