Country music star Carrie Underwood wore $31 million in Johnathon Arndt diamonds on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles Sunday.
Underwood wore a necklace that featured 381 carats of oval, pear, marquise and round brilliant white diamonds from the 2013 Johnathon Arndt Collection, the Beverly Hills, Calif., jeweler said in a news release.
The loaner bauble must have been good luck: Underwood won the Grammy for Best Country Song for her hit "Blown Away."
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges