Country music star Carrie Underwood wore $31 million in Johnathon Arndt diamonds on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles Sunday.
Underwood wore a necklace that featured 381 carats of oval, pear, marquise and round brilliant white diamonds from the 2013 Johnathon Arndt Collection, the Beverly Hills, Calif., jeweler said in a news release.
The loaner bauble must have been good luck: Underwood won the Grammy for Best Country Song for her hit "Blown Away."
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals