Country music star Carrie Underwood wore $31 million in Johnathon Arndt diamonds on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles Sunday.
Underwood wore a necklace that featured 381 carats of oval, pear, marquise and round brilliant white diamonds from the 2013 Johnathon Arndt Collection, the Beverly Hills, Calif., jeweler said in a news release.
The loaner bauble must have been good luck: Underwood won the Grammy for Best Country Song for her hit "Blown Away."
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'