Country music star Carrie Underwood wore $31 million in Johnathon Arndt diamonds on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles Sunday.
Underwood wore a necklace that featured 381 carats of oval, pear, marquise and round brilliant white diamonds from the 2013 Johnathon Arndt Collection, the Beverly Hills, Calif., jeweler said in a news release.
The loaner bauble must have been good luck: Underwood won the Grammy for Best Country Song for her hit "Blown Away."
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton