CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/11/13 -- AltaGas Ltd. ("AltaGas") (TSX: ALA) (TSX: ALA.PR.A) (TSX: ALA.PR.U) today announced that the February dividend will be paid on March 15, 2013, to common shareholders of record on February 25, 2013. The ex-dividend date is February 21, 2013. The amount of the dividend will be $0.12 for each common share. This dividend is an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes.
AltaGas has a Dividend Reinvestment and Optional Share Purchase Plan ("DRIP") for eligible Shareholders of AltaGas. Eligible Shareholders may reinvest the cash dividends paid by AltaGas on their common shares toward the purchase of new common shares at a five percent discount to the average market price as defined in the DRIP.
AltaGas is an energy infrastructure business with a focus on natural gas, power and regulated utilities. AltaGas creates value by acquiring, growing and optimizing its energy infrastructure, including a focus on renewable energy sources.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go