CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/11/13 -- AltaGas Ltd. ("AltaGas") (TSX: ALA) (TSX: ALA.PR.A) (TSX: ALA.PR.U) today announced that the February dividend will be paid on March 15, 2013, to common shareholders of record on February 25, 2013. The ex-dividend date is February 21, 2013. The amount of the dividend will be $0.12 for each common share. This dividend is an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes.
AltaGas has a Dividend Reinvestment and Optional Share Purchase Plan ("DRIP") for eligible Shareholders of AltaGas. Eligible Shareholders may reinvest the cash dividends paid by AltaGas on their common shares toward the purchase of new common shares at a five percent discount to the average market price as defined in the DRIP.
AltaGas is an energy infrastructure business with a focus on natural gas, power and regulated utilities. AltaGas creates value by acquiring, growing and optimizing its energy infrastructure, including a focus on renewable energy sources.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday