LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 02/10/13 -- Poker players are now competing for a share of $130,000 in prizes at Titanpoker.com, the leading online poker room in Europe. The Grand Battle poker race promotion, running through the end of March, pits players in parallel weekly, monthly, and quarterly competitions that award prizes to top achieving players, with a first place prize of $10,000 guaranteed to the overall winner.
The Grand Battle poker race promotion, consists of 13 weekly all-points races, each awarding $4,000 in prizes; 3 monthly all-points races, each awarding $5,000 in prizes; and an overall Master Leaderboard race running for the entire period of the promotion with $57,000 in total prizes.
Players who place in the top 100 positions in the weekly races earn Master Leaderboard Points that determine their ranking in the overall promotion. Players who finish in the top positions of the weekly races for 3 consecutive weeks receive additional Master Leaderboard Points.
The top six players of each weekly race also compete in a six-player "Ultimate Battle" jackpot tournament with $500 guaranteed to the winner. If a player manages to win more than one "Ultimate Battle" tournament in a row, his winnings increase by $500 for each consecutive win.
To participate in The Grand Battle promotion, players must opt-in on the Titan Poker website. New players are invited to try out the free poker download and compete for a share of the prizes in The Grand Battle.
Titanpoker.com is the number one online poker room in Europe and part of the iPoker. Titan Poker's software is developed and maintained by Playtech, a public company and leading gaming software developer. With tens of thousands of online players at peak hours, Titan Poker guarantees millions of dollars in monthly prizes, features special sit 'n' go tournaments with progressive jackpots as high as $300,000, and awards players with entries to major worldwide poker tournaments. The Titan Poker brand is promoted exclusively by Euro Partners.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column