SHERBROOKE, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
For the launch of the new BMO Sherbrooke Phoenix MasterCard, BMO invited fans to attend a branch celebration, which included a meet & greet session with Phoenix players. The card is now one of 48 CHL team-branded MasterCards available for fans. Phoenix player Vincent Richer (from left to right), BMO Branch Manager Guillaume Roux, BMO the Bear, Phoenix player Mathieu Laverdure, and BMO Customer Service Rep Marie-Claude Brochu hold a life-sized version of the MasterCard at the celebration event, Thursday, January 31, 2013, in Sherbrooke. MARKETWIRE PHOTO/BMO Financial Group
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130201-BMO_Sherbrooke_Phoenix_MasterCard_e.jpg
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?