SHERBROOKE, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
For the launch of the new BMO Sherbrooke Phoenix MasterCard, BMO invited fans to attend a branch celebration, which included a meet & greet session with Phoenix players. The card is now one of 48 CHL team-branded MasterCards available for fans. Phoenix player Vincent Richer (from left to right), BMO Branch Manager Guillaume Roux, BMO the Bear, Phoenix player Mathieu Laverdure, and BMO Customer Service Rep Marie-Claude Brochu hold a life-sized version of the MasterCard at the celebration event, Thursday, January 31, 2013, in Sherbrooke. MARKETWIRE PHOTO/BMO Financial Group
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130201-BMO_Sherbrooke_Phoenix_MasterCard_e.jpg
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks