LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- The Small Business Company (PINKSHEETS: SBCO), DBA -- Select Business and Corporation Opportunities, Inc., a Business Development Company, announces the completion and signing of a binding Purchase Agreement for 100% (one hundred) of the stock of Ryan International Airlines, Inc., for an undisclosed sum. Ryan ceased official operations on January 11, 2013. Astra Jet, LLC has been in negotiations for the Stock Purchase since that date. Astra Jet has formed a Nevada Limited Liability Company, AJet Holdings, LLC to act as a Holding Company for its operations and Ryan will be renamed and rebranded as Astra Jet, as soon as regulatory approval is obtained.
Astra Jet can now develop additional routes and will provide exceptional service on flights from Europe to Sanford/Orlando, Japan, South Korea, China, the Hawaiian Islands and Las Vegas.
Mr.Simon Edwards, Astra Jet Group CEO and an SBCO Director, commented, "With the purchase of Ryan, we now have the ability to expand our services and provide an exceptional experience for our passengers. In addition, we will now be completing the B777 certification and are excited to bring our expansion plans to fruition!"
This news release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (the "ACT"). In particular, when used in the preceding discussion, the words "estimated," "believe," "optimistic," "expect," and similar conditional expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements within the meaning of the ACT and are subject to risks and uncertainties, and actual results could differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, unfavorable market conditions, increased competition, limited working capital, and failure to implement business strategies, actions by regulatory agencies, and other risks.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted