OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- On February 4, 2013 the Office of the Veterans Ombudsman will release a report entitled Veterans' Right to Disclosure: A Matter of Procedural Fairness. This report examines the procedures used by Veterans Affairs Canada to retrieve and process service and health records to prepare disability benefit applications for adjudication.
The report will be available online at www.ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca/reports-rapports/disclosure-divulgation-11-2012-eng.cfm as of 9:00 a.m. ET on Monday, February 4, 2013.
Media representatives are invited to contact the Office in advance to schedule an interview.
Office of the Veterans Ombudsman
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits