OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- On February 4, 2013 the Office of the Veterans Ombudsman will release a report entitled Veterans' Right to Disclosure: A Matter of Procedural Fairness. This report examines the procedures used by Veterans Affairs Canada to retrieve and process service and health records to prepare disability benefit applications for adjudication.
The report will be available online at www.ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca/reports-rapports/disclosure-divulgation-11-2012-eng.cfm as of 9:00 a.m. ET on Monday, February 4, 2013.
Media representatives are invited to contact the Office in advance to schedule an interview.
Office of the Veterans Ombudsman
Most Popular Stories
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum