OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- On February 4, 2013 the Office of the Veterans Ombudsman will release a report entitled Veterans' Right to Disclosure: A Matter of Procedural Fairness. This report examines the procedures used by Veterans Affairs Canada to retrieve and process service and health records to prepare disability benefit applications for adjudication.
The report will be available online at www.ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca/reports-rapports/disclosure-divulgation-11-2012-eng.cfm as of 9:00 a.m. ET on Monday, February 4, 2013.
Media representatives are invited to contact the Office in advance to schedule an interview.
Office of the Veterans Ombudsman
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE