OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- On February 4, 2013 the Office of the Veterans Ombudsman will release a report entitled Veterans' Right to Disclosure: A Matter of Procedural Fairness. This report examines the procedures used by Veterans Affairs Canada to retrieve and process service and health records to prepare disability benefit applications for adjudication.
The report will be available online at www.ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca/reports-rapports/disclosure-divulgation-11-2012-eng.cfm as of 9:00 a.m. ET on Monday, February 4, 2013.
Media representatives are invited to contact the Office in advance to schedule an interview.
Office of the Veterans Ombudsman
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson