OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- On February 4, 2013 the Office of the Veterans Ombudsman will release a report entitled Veterans' Right to Disclosure: A Matter of Procedural Fairness. This report examines the procedures used by Veterans Affairs Canada to retrieve and process service and health records to prepare disability benefit applications for adjudication.
The report will be available online at www.ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca/reports-rapports/disclosure-divulgation-11-2012-eng.cfm as of 9:00 a.m. ET on Monday, February 4, 2013.
Media representatives are invited to contact the Office in advance to schedule an interview.
Office of the Veterans Ombudsman
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief