TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
As the deep freeze of winter extends its grip, Sunwing is offering travellers our "Last Chance to Thaw Out Specials" featuring deals on all inclusive vacation packages with savings up to 30%.
This limited time offer is valid until February 8 and applies to departures between February 19 and March 31, 2013 at participating hotels. Sunwing suggests booking soon as space is selling fast at many of our prime resorts.
All Sunwing vacations include "Sunwing Airlines' Champagne Service", which features hot towel service, a choice of hot meals at lunch and dinner served with a choice of wine, and complimentary in-flight entertainment, including first run movies. For just $40 more per flight segment, travellers can upgrade to Sunwing's Elite Plus service, which features advance seat selection, separate check-in at a majority of airports, advance boarding, 30 kg baggage allowance, and extra legroom seats.
For more information, visit www.sunwing.ca. To book, visit your travel agent.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130201-LastChance800.jpg.
For all media inquiries:
Sunwing Travel Group
VP Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women