TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Advantex Marketing International Inc. (CNSX: ADX) ("Advantex"), a leading specialist in merchant funding and loyalty marketing programs, today announced that it has acquired all of Futura Loyalty Group Inc.'s ("Futura") Aeroplan Channel Marketing assets as per Futura's restructuring under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act.
"We are pleased to complete this transaction, which has allowed us to bolster Advantex's existing merchant portfolio," said Kelly Ambrose, President and Chief Executive Officer of Advantex.
About Advantex Marketing International Inc.
Advantex is a specialist in the marketing services industry. Advantex partners with CIBC, and Aeroplan. On a combined basis, Advantex has contractual marketing access to more than five million Canadian consumers with above-average personal and household income. Advantex's merchant partner base currently consists of over 1,300 merchants operating restaurants; golf courses; independent inns, resorts and selected hotels; spas; retailers of men's and ladies fashion, footwear and accessories; retailers of sporting goods; florists and garden centres; book and newspaper stores; health and beauty centres; dry cleaners; gift stores; and home decor; many of which are leaders in their respective categories. Advantex is traded on the Canadian National Stock Exchange under the symbol "ADX". For additional information on Advantex, please visit www.advantex.com.
Advantex Marketing International Inc.
President and Chief Financial Officer
905-470-9558 ext. 280
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Garcia Takes a Long Shot at McCarthy