It is stated that Stark has more than 30 years of experience with results in management, software engineering, strategic planning, business development, sales channel strategies and biomedical-engineering.
Earlier, he served as the CEO of
Stark said, There is a vast untapped market for CorTechs' innovative software solutions for volumetric image analysis of brain structures in both stand-alone and Cloud-based business models. My goal is to leverage the momentum and growing acceptance of neuroimaging biomarkers to make NeuroQuant a routine part of clinical radiology practice, providing superior diagnostic capabilities to physicians working in all areas of cognitive impairment, age-related disorders and other neurodegenerative disease.
Recently, CorTechs completed an investment round to supplement revenue and accelerate expansion activities through 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit