Similar to Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2013, many tablet deals have been announced for
All Current Holiday Deals on Tablet Computers can be accessed on http://TabletXRay.com/Holiday-Deals/.
Of the tablet computers on sale, the Green Monday Kindle Fire HDX deals deserve special mention. They went on sale on Cyber Monday as well, however, the deal on the budget Amazon Kindle Fire HD 16GB model sold out very early on with some consumers not being able to take advantage of it. Those consumers should feel relieved today because the same tablet is on sale today. However, the discount is not as steep as that seen on
In addition to the Kindle Fire HD 8.9" and 7 inch models, the Apple iPad has also been discounted today. However, this is not the latest 5th generation iPad Air and not recommended for the price on offer. In addition to the 2 most popular tablets, that is the Amazon Kindle Fire and the Apple iPad, the prices of Android tablets from Samsung, ASUS, HP, Acer, Tivax and
In addition to publishing Green Monday Kindle Fire HD and other tablet deals, they have also published several reviews on the Kindle Fire range of tablets and Apple iPads. Further, they have compared the above tablets with the Google Nexus 7 and Nexus 10. These are useful reading material for anybody considering buying or gifting a tablet computer this 2013 holiday shopping season.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/kindle-fire-ipad-deals/2013-holiday-tablet-sales/prweb11404132.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics