Honda's new lawnmower designed for 130mph ride
Asian News International (Published: 8-Dec 2013 3:03 AM, Received: 3:04:01 AM)
Word Count: 123
London, December 8 (ANI): A new lawnmower has been designed to ride at 130mph.
Honda technicians have pimped up a regular model with a 1,000cc superbike engine which beats a Bugatti Veyron in power-to-weight ratio, the Daily Star reported.
The lawnmower, which has won Top Gear's 'Thing of the Year' gong at their annual awards, can accelerate from 0-60mph in just four seconds.
Honda's spokesman, Ellie Ostinelli, said that the 'Mean Mower' brilliantly demonstrates the Japanese car giant's spirit of innovation and ability to create extraordinary pieces of engineering.
The lawnmower was custom-made in fiberglass to reduce weight while the grass bag houses the fuel tank, high capacity oil cooler and a secondary water cooling radiator. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Honda's new lawnmower designed for 130mph ride
Most Popular Stories
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Legal Pot Shops Do Roaring Business on Opening Day
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device