BEIJING , December 9 , SinoCast -- The balance of banks' wealth management fund hit CNY 9.9182 trillion in China by the end of September 2013 , according to the first industry development report issued by the wealth management committee of China Banking Association on December 6 . Wealth management via banks has become the most important force in the Chinese wealth management. In recent years, average rate of return of wealth management via banks maintained 4.0% to 4.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine