Mindpix Corp. announced that it will be attending and participating in Aspen Live Dec. 12-15 at the St. Regis Resort and Limelight Lodge in Aspen, Colo.
According to a release, Aspen Live Network has been setup for Aspen Live Conference Alumni, their friends, partners, clients, and associates to help each expand and grow their Live Entertainment and/ or Branded Live Entertainment businesses. This group represents a cross section from the Live Entertainment space including: music, sports, family, events, venue management, tech/web, television, radio, film, law, and risk management/insurance.
Victor Siegel, Chief Executive Officer and President of Mindpix Corp., said, "I'm thrilled to be attending this year's Aspen Live conference as I believe it's an exceptional environment to further discussion and opportunities for our business and relationships. The three-day event brings together the brightest and most innovative minds in the live entertainment business from music to sports to film and more, to discuss some of the latest trends and issues affecting our industry today. Mindpix media services are capable of helping a wide range of media, entertainment, sports and U.S. Hispanic properties monetize their events -- some that will sure to be in attendance at Aspen Live. We are honored to be taking part in Aspen Live and look forward to communicating our value-add to this long-standing community of inventive and like-minded entertainment businesses and professionals."
Mindpix Corp. is a media company.
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property