Actress Amanda Bynes has signed up for two classes at the Orange County campus of California's Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, TMZ reported.
Bynes, 27, registered at the private design school under an alias, the celebrity news website said.
It was unclear when exactly she would start attending classes.
Bynes left a Malibu rehab last week after months of inpatient treatment for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, TMZ said. She is now staying with her parents.
The actress has been arrested multiple times since April 2012 and has been accused of driving while intoxicated, hit-and-run, driving with a suspended license and tossing a marijuana pipe out of a Manhattan high-rise apartment building.
She was hospitalized for several weeks during the summer because of her erratic behavior and immediately after leaving the hospital underwent treatment in rehab.
Bynes' mother has been granted indefinite legal control over her daughter's well-being and finances while she recovers.
Bynes is the former star of the sketch comedy series, "The Amanda Show." Her film credits include "What a Girl Wants," "She's the Man" and "Hairspray."
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Amanda Bynes enrolls in California design school, report says
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark