Actress Amanda Bynes has signed up for two classes at the Orange County campus of California's Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, TMZ reported.
Bynes, 27, registered at the private design school under an alias, the celebrity news website said.
It was unclear when exactly she would start attending classes.
Bynes left a Malibu rehab last week after months of inpatient treatment for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, TMZ said. She is now staying with her parents.
The actress has been arrested multiple times since April 2012 and has been accused of driving while intoxicated, hit-and-run, driving with a suspended license and tossing a marijuana pipe out of a Manhattan high-rise apartment building.
She was hospitalized for several weeks during the summer because of her erratic behavior and immediately after leaving the hospital underwent treatment in rehab.
Bynes' mother has been granted indefinite legal control over her daughter's well-being and finances while she recovers.
Bynes is the former star of the sketch comedy series, "The Amanda Show." Her film credits include "What a Girl Wants," "She's the Man" and "Hairspray."
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Amanda Bynes enrolls in California design school, report says
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy