Balsera Communications, a U.S. Hispanic public affairs agency, has been named a finalist for PRWeek's Multicultural Campaign of the Year.
Balsera's campaign up for review is the work they did with the National Hispanic Landscape Alliance (NHLA), which is a an advocacy group for U.S. Hispanics in the landscape industry.
Balsera was founded in 1999 and leads Hispanic communications efforts for Fortune 100 companies and nonprofits, including UnitedHealthcare, Catholic Relief Services, the National Museum of the American Latino Commission, Obama 2008, and Vme Television.
"We are extremely pleased to be nominated as a finalist for this award," said Balsera President David Duckenfield, in a news release. "At Balsera we pride ourselves on developing out-of-the-box ideas that translate into compelling campaigns."
PRWeek winners will be announced March 20, 2014 during the 15th annual PRWeek Awards in New York City.
SOURCE Balsera Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Ford Flies High on Speed
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap