As a part of SCORE's 50th anniversary, the mentoring organization is hosting a video contest "BizClips: The Small Business Productivity Makeover Video Contest" for a chance to win a productivity makeover and SCORE advice, as well as Brother products and services.
All qualifying U.S. small businesses are invited to make a short video telling how their business can benefit from SCORE mentoring. The winner also will be awarded a professional promotional video and national media exposure through the 2014 SCORE Awards. SCORE has assisted 10 million small businesses since 1964, according to a press release.
Videos can be simple or more complex, however, must be 30-60 seconds in length and submitted by midnight on Feb. 25, 2014. The public will have a chance to vote on their favorite businesses during a public voting round in April 2014. A panel of small business experts will select a grand prize winner, taking into account the number of votes each video receives. The top 25 finalists will also receive a Brother P-Touch prize. The winner will receive $2,500 in Brother products and services, and will be flown to Washington, D.C. for a national announcement at the SCORE Awards Gala in Sept. 2014.
Complete details are on the Contest website at www.bizclips.score.org.
SOURCE SCORE Association
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs