BEIJING , December 31 , SinoCast -- The lowest growth in the reverse repo market hit 56% on December 30 and three-day products witnessed the largest growth of 220%. One-day reverse repo products' annualized yield hit 33.05%, above 10 times one-year deposits' interest rate. The soaring reverse repo rate confirmed the tight capital market and the market remain cautious on the capital surface due to the supplementary payment of regular deposit reserves on January 5 and the re-start of IPO in January.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?