Acesse recently announced the upcoming launch of YouChat, its first smartphone messaging app where users can take advantage of unlimited messaging, audio chat, and capturing and sending movies. This simple-to-use technology will be available to the public in early 2014.
Users can register, login, create contact lists, and start sending voice, video and text messages and photos for free with a few simple clicks. YouChat also features Express Chat where users have the ability to send messages for a specific number of seconds before the message disappears.
“Don’t worry about learning how to use a new app,” said Renner, “YouChat’s interface makes it as easy as making a basic phone call on your phone a cost-free reality.”
YouChat is a cross-platform product and supports all iOS and Android devices. Currently, YouChat is only available in English but will be available in Chinese, Russian, and Japanese in the future.
Acesse.com is a division of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/AcesseMarketing/YouChat/prweb11453469.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress