The President of UD - Dr
The new agreement will see Shipcom delivering the university with hardware and software in return for educational and research services. Moreover, the latest move will create openings for partnership in marketing ventures on the basis of hardware and software technology of Shipcom.
As part of the agreement, Shipcom will mainly deliver technology through Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), a technology which is also deployed in
The Capstone Projects of the UD will facilitate the learners to exhibit their knowledge that they have learnt in class through their proficiencies with software together with technology and make realistic use of their comprehension.
Our students will have greater potential to learn through use of the equipment Shipcom is providing and Shipcom and its employees will be better equipped to benefit from the marketplace through the education, research and consultancy we will provide.
The Shipcom MEA MD stated, It s an honor to work with
Goga added, Using RFID in business is a field that s emerging and it s good to get the students interested early. The potential for use of
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers