Sponda Plc Investor News 31 December 2013 at 11:30 a.m. The property investment company Sponda Plc has sold two office properties and one logistics property for a total price of EUR 13.7 million . Sponda will record a sales profit of approximately EUR 500,000 from these transactions. The selling price of all properties sold was equal to or higher than their fair value on Sponda’s balance sheet. In Helsinki , Sponda sold an office property located at LÖnnrotinkatu 28. The office building, completed in the 1930s, features approximately 2,800 square metres of floor area. The second office property sold is located at Linnankatu 18 in Turku . The office building was completed in two phases, in late 1890s and early 1900s, and renovated in 1990. Its floor area is approximately 4,250 square metres. The logistics property sold is located at Valuraudankuja 6, Helsinki . The floor area of the industrial and warehouse facility is approximately 2,600 square metres. The sale of the properties is part of the implementation of Sponda’s new strategy, which was published in September 2013 . Sponda Plc Additional information: Kari Inkinen , President and CEO, Sponda Plc , tel. +358 400 402 653 Sponda Plc is a property investment company that specialises in commercial properties in the largest cities in Finland . Sponda’s business concept is to own, lease and develop office premises, retail properties and shopping centres in environments that promote the business success of its clients. The fair value of Sponda’s investment properties is approximately EUR 3.3 billion and the leasable area is around 1.4 million square metres. Copyright © 2013 OMX AB (publ).
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules