HARTFORD, Conn. , Dec. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP ( http://www.sfmslaw.com ; e-mail: email@example.com ), a law firm with offices in California , Connecticut , Florida, New York , New Jersey , Pennsylvania and Wisconsin , as well as affiliate/international network offices throughout the world, announces that it is investigating possible securities law violations committed by Textura Corporation ("Textura" or the "Company") and its officers and/or directors. On December 26, 2013 , Citron Research issued a report alleging that Textura misrepresented the components of its construction software business and its finances in connection with its June 2013 initial public offering ("IPO") filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission . The report details instances in which the IPO allegedly misrepresented Textura's financial condition and prospects, while failing to disclose its lack of financial controls. Following this report, the share price of Textura fell from $37.74 to $31.30 , a 24.75% drop. If you are a current or former shareholder of Textura and would like more information about your rights, or have information pertaining to this investigation, please contact Kolin C. Tang by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or telephone (toll-free at 1-866-540-5505). There is no cost or obligation to you related to this consultation. Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLP is a law firm that represents investors, including institutions and individuals, in class action and corporate governance matters throughout the country. SFMS has been appointed lead counsel in a number of class action proceedings and has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients in such matters. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. CONTACT: Kolin C. Tang Shepherd Finkelman Miller & Shah, LLP (Tel) (866) 540-5505 (Email) email@example.com Source: Shepherd Finkelman Miller & Shah
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?