BEIJING , December 31 , SinoCast -- Monthly turnover in the money market totaled CNY 17 trillion in November, growing 7.5% over a year earlier and including CNY 2.7 trillion in the interbank market, falling 29.7% over a year earlier and growing 20.5% over a month earlier, according to the central bank PBC. Weighted average interbank interest rate was 4.12% in November, up 29 basis points over October. Total turnover in the money market hit CNY 176.8 trillion in the first 11 months of this year, falling 2.4% over a year earlier.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?