The tablet features a semi-transparent 7-inch 800 x 480 display and is expected to hit the shelves by next fall.
The Grippity tablet supports both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and also comes with IR blaster that allows it to function as a remote control.
Recently, Samsung also patented a technology for a transparent touchscreen that would allow users to control the device from both the sides.
The report said that the price of the Grippity tablet isn't clear yet but users can pay
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO