IRVING, Texas --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated (NYSE: FCH) today announced that its Board of Directors declared fourth quarter dividends on its common and preferred stock. FelCor has reinstated its quarterly common dividend and will pay $0.02 per share on its common stock. Additionally, the company will pay preferred dividends of $0.4875 per share on its Series A Preferred Stock and $0.50 per depositary share evidencing its Series C Preferred Stock. The dividends will each be paid on January 31, 2014 , to stockholders of record on January 15, 2014 . About FelCor FelCor, a real estate investment trust, owns a diversified portfolio of primarily upper-upscale and luxury hotels that are located in major and resort markets throughout the U.S. FelCor partners with leading hotel companies to operate its 61 hotels, which are flagged under globally renowned names and premier independent hotels. Additional information can be found on the Company's website at www.felcor.com . FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated Stephen A. Schafer , 972-444-4912 Vice President Strategic Planning & Investor Relations email@example.com Source: FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'