Fox News Channel says "Duck Dynasty" co-stars Willie and Korie Robertson have been booked for its "All-American New Year" special Wednesday.
The Hollywood Reporter said this will be the first TV interview the family will give since its 67-year-old patriarch Phil was suspended from the Louisiana-set reality show for making offensive remarks about gays and African-Americans in a magazine interview. Phil Robertson was last week reinstated by cable network A&E after tens of thousands of fans defended his right to free speech.
The Robertsons, who refused to continue on the reality series without Phil, are expected to discuss the recent events with Fox News' Bill Hemmer and Elisabeth Hasselbeck on Wednesday's "New Year" special, THR said. They will be interviewed live from Steamboat Springs, Colo.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?