Fox News Channel says "Duck Dynasty" co-stars Willie and Korie Robertson have been booked for its "All-American New Year" special Wednesday.
The Hollywood Reporter said this will be the first TV interview the family will give since its 67-year-old patriarch Phil was suspended from the Louisiana-set reality show for making offensive remarks about gays and African-Americans in a magazine interview. Phil Robertson was last week reinstated by cable network A&E after tens of thousands of fans defended his right to free speech.
The Robertsons, who refused to continue on the reality series without Phil, are expected to discuss the recent events with Fox News' Bill Hemmer and Elisabeth Hasselbeck on Wednesday's "New Year" special, THR said. They will be interviewed live from Steamboat Springs, Colo.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia