Fox News Channel says "Duck Dynasty" co-stars Willie and Korie Robertson have been booked for its "All-American New Year" special Wednesday.
The Hollywood Reporter said this will be the first TV interview the family will give since its 67-year-old patriarch Phil was suspended from the Louisiana-set reality show for making offensive remarks about gays and African-Americans in a magazine interview. Phil Robertson was last week reinstated by cable network A&E after tens of thousands of fans defended his right to free speech.
The Robertsons, who refused to continue on the reality series without Phil, are expected to discuss the recent events with Fox News' Bill Hemmer and Elisabeth Hasselbeck on Wednesday's "New Year" special, THR said. They will be interviewed live from Steamboat Springs, Colo.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'