Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), the largest Islamic bank in the UAE , has been named the 'Best Corporate Bank' at the 2013 Islamic Business & Finance awards, a leading event for the global Islamic financial community. The bank was also awarded for 'Best Credit Card' and 'Best Banking CSR Initiative' at the ceremony. The annual awards ceremony brings together more than 300 senior Islamic financiers and rewards the most innovative and successful Islamic institutions.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels