SHANGHAI , December 31 , SinoCast -- A Harvest Fund Management product and Deutsche Bank again launch eight China A-share investment funds covering sectors like small cap, finance, technology, health and consumption. The funds have been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission . The funds track indices under umbrella of China Securities Index Co. The small-cap fund tracks the CSI 500 Index and the remaining seven track the CSI 800 index. The funds Deutsche Bank issues in the US will invest China A-share stock market via the Harvest product's RQFII quotas.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?