The medical technology used to operate full body scans are noninvasive, painless and require low dosages of radiation.
Since annual doctor visits cannot always detect or identify certain viruses and infections, full body scan technology is capable of looking past the surface of the skin in order to get a close look at the patient's bones and internal organs.
When illnesses or infections are not detected right away, they grow; damaging internal organs and creating harmful side effects. The types of effects which could be painful and reduce normal bodily functionalities.
In the unfortunate event an internal health hazard is discovered, depending on the stage a virus is in will determine if it is treatable. With a full body scan, the body is examined for a multitude of different health threats caused by infections and abnormalities. The earlier an issue is identified with a scan will increase the odds of treating it.
The center, known for their reputation as one of the best full body CT scan
The staff-ran facility's mission is to serve the healthcare needs of the
With this type of technology available at their fingertips, staff members have the ability to better identify any issues or concerns impacting the health and well-being of each individual patient.
• Computer tomography Scan (CAT Scan)
• Computed Tomography Angiography Scan (CTA Scan)
• Magnetic Resonance Angiography scan (MRA)
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• Nuclear Medicine
• Position Emission Tomography Scan (PET Scan)
In addition to their diagnostic services, the center is also known as one of the most preferred breast ultrasound
To schedule an appointment or a consultation regarding the types of scans and services the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11447434.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11