Item 8.01 Other Events. On December 30, 2013 , Community Financial Shares, Inc. , (the "Company"), the parent company of Community Bank-Wheaton/Glen Ellyn , issued a press release announcing that the Company will extend the expiration date of its previously announced stockholder consent solicitation to approve the Company's 2013 Stock Incentive Plan. The stockholder consent solicitation will now expire on January 15, 2014 , unless earlier terminated or further extended by the Company. Except for the extension of the expiration date of the consent solicitation, all other terms of the Company's definitive written consent solicitation statement, which was mailed to stockholders and filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on December 9, 2013 , remain unchanged. A copy of the press release is included as Exhibit 99.1 hereto and is incorporated herein by reference. Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits (d) Exhibits Number Description 99.1 Press Release Dated December 30, 2013
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?