China's State Council ensures to protect interest of small investor in capital market. According to China's cabinet, the nation is likely to optimize the mechanism of return on investment and increase voting rights for small shareholders. The State Council's announcement is likely to benefit many investors, increase market confidence and encourage market innovation. The nation is likely to classify investors by their risk tolerance and capital market understanding.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11