ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30122013 - Researchers of the Israel
The vulnerability allows an attacker to intercept file transfers, browser activity and emails. The data communication interception is made between the secure container and the external world.
'To solve this weakness, Samsung may need to recall their devices or at least publish an over the air software fix immediately,' said
The bug was reported immediately to Samsung as it is alleged to impact Samsung Galaxy S4 devices.
Samsung Knox is nowadays used by government agencies and organizations. The security solution is currently under review for approval by the
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy