Toronto, Ontario --( Newsfile Corp. - December 31, 2013 ) - Bison Gold Resources Inc. (TSXV: BGE) ("Bison Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the closing of a non-brokered private placement of $177,000 (the "Financing"). The Company has issued 3,540,000 common shares on a flow-through basis at $0.05 per share for proceeds of $177,000 . The Financing is subject to final approval from the TSX Venture Exchange . All common shares issued will be subject to a four-month hold period ending April 30, 2014 . The proceeds of the financing will be used to fund the Company's ongoing exploration programs in the province of Manitoba . In connection with the financing the Company paid a commission of $14,160 . About Bison Gold Bison Gold is a Canadian public company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange . Bison Gold is focused on gold exploration with property assets in Manitoba, Canada . The flagship property, Central Manitoba , is historically the second largest gold producer in the prolific Rice Lake Greenstone Belt after San Gold Corp.'s Rice Lake Mining Operations. Further details can be found on Bison Gold's website at www.bisongold.com . Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange ) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. Contact Information Bison Gold Resources Inc. Amir Mousavi CEO (647) 352-4900 www.bisongold.com
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules