Actor Zac Efron wore an Alcoholics Anonymous chip, suggesting he has been sober six months, to a recent Los Angeles basketball game, Zap2it.com said.
The 26-year-old former "High School Musical" star has undergone treatment for drug and alcohol addiction at rehab facilities twice this year.
He wore the AA chip around his neck when he attended a Los Angeles Lakers basketball game Dec. 20, the celebrity news website said Sunday.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Zac Efron celebrates 60 days of sobriety, report says
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying