Actor Zac Efron wore an Alcoholics Anonymous chip, suggesting he has been sober six months, to a recent Los Angeles basketball game, Zap2it.com said.
The 26-year-old former "High School Musical" star has undergone treatment for drug and alcohol addiction at rehab facilities twice this year.
He wore the AA chip around his neck when he attended a Los Angeles Lakers basketball game Dec. 20, the celebrity news website said Sunday.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Zac Efron celebrates 60 days of sobriety, report says
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore