Actor Zac Efron wore an Alcoholics Anonymous chip, suggesting he has been sober six months, to a recent Los Angeles basketball game, Zap2it.com said.
The 26-year-old former "High School Musical" star has undergone treatment for drug and alcohol addiction at rehab facilities twice this year.
He wore the AA chip around his neck when he attended a Los Angeles Lakers basketball game Dec. 20, the celebrity news website said Sunday.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Zac Efron celebrates 60 days of sobriety, report says
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property