Actor Zac Efron wore an Alcoholics Anonymous chip, suggesting he has been sober six months, to a recent Los Angeles basketball game, Zap2it.com said.
The 26-year-old former "High School Musical" star has undergone treatment for drug and alcohol addiction at rehab facilities twice this year.
He wore the AA chip around his neck when he attended a Los Angeles Lakers basketball game Dec. 20, the celebrity news website said Sunday.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Zac Efron celebrates 60 days of sobriety, report says
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17