After 18 months of preparation and build-out, an entirely new certification for IT security professionals – rooted in the Mobile Device field – is set to launch.
During the initial 4 months of the program, qualified candidates can achieve the credential by completing an experience assessment and earn the CMDSP without a formal examination. This select core group who receives the credential by passing the experience assessment will then be called to assist in developing examination questions for the formal examination process later this year.
Applications are being accepted starting today.
More about the Certified Mobile Device Security Professional Program:
This new certification is intended for security professionals who work within the field of mobile devices, whether managing individual devices or an enterprise with multiple device types and platforms.
The CMDSP Certification demonstrates that an individual possesses an underlying core body of specialized, in-depth knowledge of the described topic areas. While some topic areas may apply to all mobile operating systems (OS), this certification is designed to demonstrate competency with
Apple’s iOS as well as Google’s Android OS. Other operating systems (
The certification is designed to demonstrate both technical and policy knowledge as it relates to mobile devices. Candidates should have an understanding of topic areas from “red team” and “blue team” standpoints, with familiarity regarding vulnerabilities and how to mitigate those vulnerabilities.
Please visit our website.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11450822.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March