Most tablet computers and smartphones are designed to fit in with the modern individual's on-the-go lifestyle. While these electronics often include cameras, the cameras themselves are not necessarily easy to use. An inventor from
The Modular Camera Case for Tablet simplifies the process of taking photographs and capturing video on a tablet. The device supports the tablet in a stable position when employing it as a camera.
The case also provides a more secure and ergonomic method of use. The accessory is adaptable for use with most tablets and possibly even smartphones. In addition, the invention is designed to be small in size, easy to use, comfortable and efficient.
The inventor's personal experience inspired the idea. "After watching people holding their tablets to capture video and take pictures, I realized that there had to be a better and more effective way to use the tablet for these purposes," he said.
The original design was submitted to the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/InventHelp/Electronics-Invention/prweb11418937.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying