Twitter Price: $60.51 Chg: - $3.24 % chg: -5.1% Day's high/low: $63.66 / $58.91 Profit-taking continues to hammer the social-networking company's shares. The stock is down almost 20% from its intra-day high, set last week, but still more than double its $26 IPO price in November. Crocs Quirky clog maker's stock surges following news that private-equity firm Blackstone has a 13% stake via a $200 million purchase of preferred shares. Also, Crocs' CEO is retiring. Ford Automaker's shares drop despite news it sold more than 2.4 million vehicles this year and expects to retain its title as the best-selling vehicle brand in North America for 2013, beating Toyota .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?