The government has authorized the Oil Ministry to issue $1.67 billion worth of bonds. The government had authorized the ministries of oil, energy, roads and urban development, communications and information technology, defense and armed forces logistics, industries, mines and trade, and agricultural jihad to issue bonds worth a total of $5 billion . The bonds, either denominated or non-denominated, will need the authorization of the Central Bank of Iran with a lockup period, SHANA reported. The Ministry of Energy's share will be $1.34 billion , Roads and Urban Development Ministry can receive $833 million , Communications and Information Technology Ministry will get $334 million , Defense Ministry can collect $1.67 billion , Ministry of Industries, Mines and Trade will have a $333-million share and the Ministry of Agricultural Jihad will acquire $333 million .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign