"Our new magnetized power-continuation solutions, 'Pixels' and 'Pie', are specially designed as true combinations of science, technology, and fashion," commented
'Pixels' and 'Pie' were designed to improve how power banks function. Unlike other smartphone case chargers that are one piece, 'Pixels' and 'Pie' have a detachable power bank, which allows users to remove the bulk and keep their phone thin when it doesn't need a charge. Since the power bank can be separated from the case, it is easier and more convenient for everyday use. Additionally, if users change phone models, they can simply buy a new phone case and use their existing power bank.
'Pixels' has a unique fashion-inspired latticework design on both the case and power bank that offers comfort and sure grip. It is available in bright colors for young, fashion-forward consumers. 'Pie' has a smooth, streamlined design made of rubberized material that fits comfortably in the hand. It is available in softer colors for professional applications. The USB charger on both models is located at the bottom of the battery pack for convenience and no tangled wires.
By gently shaking either model's power bank, the four LED lights at the top will light according to how much power is left (each represents 25% power). Conversely, the lights also indicate the charging status.
The Lepow 'Pixels' and 'Pie' power banks and phone cases will be available online in
*Pending Apple approval
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies.
© 2013 Lepow. All rights reserved.
Embedded Video Available
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2486702
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2486703
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder